2022 Practical Hygiene Applications & Technologies: April 28-29, 2022
This course is designed to optimize your LVI journey by identifying missing links in your practice and enhancing the return on your LVI educational investment by boosting your practice’s hygiene efficiency.
The “mouth body” connection can take your practice to the next level, by presenting opportunities to streamline your hygiene department while integrating comprehensive patient care. In this course, we will review current evidence between oral and systemic health and provide talking points for communicating this information to your patients for greater treatment acceptance. Advanced technology such as molecular pathogen and genetic testing, benefits of air polishing, laser use, occlusal implications, and oral home care silver bullets will be covered in this information-packed course. The application is designed to not only affect the overall health of your patients but also increase the health of your practice.
Instructed By Jill Taylor, RDH, BS, ND
VIEW OUR COURSE INFORMATION:
Tuition: $1,150 – Doctor or Hygienist Prerequisites: None Team Tuition: $495 – Team CE Credits: 15 AGD Codes: 490 Length of Course: 2 days Online
|Tuition: $1,150 – Doctor or Hygienist||Prerequisites: None|
|Team Tuition: $495 – Team||CE Credits: 15|
|AGD Codes: 490||Length of Course: 2 days|
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE ARE FOR THE PARTICIPANT TO BE ABLE TO:
- Discuss the latest technologies and proven scientific findings to treat periodontal disease
- Discuss the connection between periodontal health and its systemic implications
- Demonstrate and bring consistency to risk assessment, oral cancer screening, restorative screening, occlusal screening, sleep apnea screening and periodontal screening
- Deliver a treatment plan and comprehensive case presentation based on the six screenings
- Create better understanding of the patient’s wants and needs using verbal skills
- Discuss insurance coding and the ideal day schedule